Monday, July 5, 2021

A bag for all occasions

I rode with Greg and Stacy last week for the first time in over a year. We were all supposed to ride our Bromptons but they cheated and brought regular bikes. They hadn't seen my Brompton before so I showed it off with some pride. I hope one day we will all ride our Bromptons together.

Greg had made me a Brompton bag he made from a modified handlebar bag and a generic Brompton mount he bought on Alibaba. I now have four different bags for my Brompton.

My smallest is my 3D printed waterbottle mount with a single bottle and a bottle shaped accessory bag made by Epessa. It's perfect for shorter rides or when I know where all the water fountains are.

3D printed water bottle mount


The next largest is a small hard-shell box I bought on Amazon made by Suntique. I holds quite a bit more than the Epessa but I need to carry a strap on water bottle mount for the stem. It has a cute Union Jack on it too.

Suntique hard shell

Greg's gift is about twice as capacious as the Suntique. Here's a photo. It's a waterproof roll-top handlebar bag, repurposed for the Brompton. I think this is the bag link 

Greg's bag

Lastly, I have a proper Brompton bag for when I need more air resistance. I doubt I will never use it which is a shame because it costs a lot.

Great for shopping at Costco



No comments:

Post a Comment