Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

I went running again for the first time in two months on Wednesday. I overdid it, of course, running 2.5 miles and walking 2.5 miles. My quads were killing me but I rode a 100k perm Friday night. By the time Father's day came around I was sorer that kangaroo hopping a marathon. Amber and I rode The Crema which might have been a mistake because there was a 90 minute wait to get in. You can only kill so much time on the pier.

Turns out we couldn't even kill that much time because the end of the pier is closed due to the restaurant at the end losing its lease. There talk that another restaurant will be picking up the lease on July 15th which will be nice. While we were waiting we fell talking with a chap who was waiting for his honey and we thought it would be great to have a smartphone app that could track your position in the wait list. It turns out someone already thought of that. Drat, now I have to find another project.

Amber paid for lunch - happy Father's Day :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment