Monday, April 13, 2015

After the 600k

I haven't done much riding over the past two weeks because of the time it took to host my 600k. Now I need to spend some more time on the bike.

Saturday was a rare perfect day for riding that actually fell on a weekend. Normally the week is lovely and it gets crappy for the weekend. I rode the entire upper SART with Sherry on Saturday morning and the rode the Back Bay in the evening with Amber for a total of 92 miles. Nice.

I had a virtual workout on Sunday following someone's gps track from Anacortes to Seattle. It was cool virtually riding past one of our favorite restaurants in Washington state.

Next Sunday I'm riding the Anaheim to Oceanside permanent with Amber and Iria. Hopefully I'll get to show Iria some new bike paths.

I just signed up for a 400k in Oregon. That's going to be my non-CA ride for 2015. It should be a lot of fun. It'll be nice getting up into Greg Olsen's part of the world for a change - he always rides my 600k.

No comments:

Post a Comment