Friday, June 28, 2019

Bicycle cartoon

Found these at https://www.theguardian.com/cities/2019/jun/28/a-cyclists-guide-to-biking-the-city-a-cartoon

Enjoy.









Greg and I were talking the other day and both expressed frustration at having to leave things at airports because of questionable security issues. We realized all airports have a collection of things, such as tiny penknives, that people had to leave behind at security. Why not give us a chit that we can redeem at our destination for something similar. Charge us a small fee. Take my one inch key-ring penknife at LAX and let me have a similar one that you confiscated from someone else at Denver International when I get there.

On the way back I'll had it in (because I will forget to put it into checked luggage again) and maybe get my original back at LAX. We don't lose our stuff, you don't accumulate mountains of crap, we're all happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment