Saturday, July 6, 2019

Post flu ride

I had a light case of the flu last week so was feeling a bit fragile for today's ride. Amber and I just rode The Crema. Fortunately it was calm and overcast for most of the ride and never got too hot. That was a blessing considering how I felt.

It was nothing like as busy as last Sunday so we were able to treat ourselves to a table at The Crema and only had to wait 10 minutes for it.

Still overcast at the pier

I had an idea for a tail light. How about one that looks like a miniature cop car light-bar? Drunks would see it from 100 yards back, think there's a cop half a mile ahead, and stop or turn around. Probably illegal. That proves what a good idea it is!

There were many planes towing advertising banners up and down the beach. One in particular caught my eye.

Museum of Weed - I hear they have a great gift shop

No comments:

Post a Comment