Monday, January 23, 2023

BrooksEngland.com website hacked?

I received a notification from YouTube this morning saying that two of my videos had been removed for violating their policies.


It looks like they are objecting to me posting a link to the Brooks saddles website. When I browse to the website I can see that Google has flagged it. As Brooks has been in business for over 100 years I have to assume they've been hacked. I bet there are thousands of YouTube videos that link to this site.


I hope Brooks sorts this out quickly and YouTube puts my content back online soon. I am impressed with the way YouTube handled the problem. Their algorithm surgically disabled the link with an explanation. Hopefully when the Brooks website is unflagged the algorithm will enable the link again.

No comments:

Post a Comment