Thursday, March 2, 2023

Not much chance of riding lately

We here in SoCal have been hit with a series of storms, the like of which we haven't seen in 30 years. I got out of my house for the first time in a week today. This is what my street looks like.

There's a road somewhere under that snow

I've had to shovel about two tons of snow just to get to the road. It's probably going to be even harder to get the two cars out. I had dug my car out, but the last storm undid most of that. The lump on the left is my wife's truck.

How many ton's of snow will I shovel to free these vehicles?

I haven't even been able to do much riding on Rouvy. If I have any energy, it goes towards shoveling. They're plowing my street as I write this. I'm keen to see how much of a berm they've saddled me with.

No comments:

Post a Comment