Saturday, October 27, 2012

New Bike

I bought my wife a new bike yesterday. It's a Felt F6. I've not heard of Felt bikes before but the local Don's bike store carries them and the wife loved it. Typically she came home and told me she had found 'her' bike. She told me "It's a Felt and it's black and yellow". I asked her what model, what groupo, etc? She had no idea :-) It turns out it has SRAMApex.

Somehow she had managed to get the saleswoman down to $1800  and they would eat the tax (thanks Miriam). So my wife now has an entry level carbon bike to replace her 15 year old Italian steel Marin which is no posted on eBay. It's yours for $200.

If the Santa Ana winds calm down this afternoon as they are predicting, my wife and I will head down to the SART and take it for a quick ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment