Sunday, December 18, 2016

Got next year's 600k route

I've been spending some time trying to find a better route for the last loop of the Orange 600km brevet. I rode a 60 mile test loop today and I think I have a winner. I will play with it a little more and then send the new route in for approval.

I wore my RUSA long-sleeved wool jersey because I thought it was going to be cold (32F at my house) but when I got down to the beach it was a lovely 65F so I was a bit overdressed. I was surprised at how flexible this jersey is. I thought I would be uncomfortably warm but I wasn't. It's a great gift for the rando in you life (even if that rando is you).

I have been spending a little time writing up a detailed ride description for my Five Rivers 300k brevet using Sway. I am very pleased with the results. Take a look and see what you think.

https://sway.com/xOY5PkgvRpNrR0Hg

No comments:

Post a Comment