Saturday, April 27, 2019

Taking it up a notch

So I did a 60 miles workout on Thursday, then rode 50 miles after work on Friday night on the lower SART. What a fantastic ride! It was cool, with a constant headwind all the way the the beach. I took some pictures with my new mini-camera while riding to see how it performed.

Into the sun increases the contrast



There are signs out that there will be a "major event" on the SART on May 5th (Sunday) all morning causing congestion between Gisler and Siegerstrom.

Testing the camera's video performance at night - it's not that great.



Today I rode The Crema with Amber - that's 150 miles in three days. I'm feeling it but I think I'm ready to ride the Four Rivers again when Greg and Stacy schedule it next. There was a car show on Main Street with live music - that was fun.


No comments:

Post a Comment