Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Lejog day 10 Moffat to Kinross

Today we rode from Moffat to Kinross which goes through Edinburgh. I had hoped to ride today but my leg just wasn't ready. Rain was threatened but never really materialized.

Michele picked up her new Roam from Evans Bikes in Edinburgh so that was a good thing. She also got some florescent yellow shoe covers on sale for only twenty pounds which was a great deal.

Wendy at the first brew stop before the riders arrive

I rode in the van and got dropped off at Dunfermline A&E. They replaced the bandages and everything looks good. There is no train station in Kinross but I was able to get a bus from outside the A&E to Kinross. From the bus station to the Green Hotel was a short walk. Again, using public transport is so easy when it's done right.

At dinner I tried Laphroaig which is very peaty and must be the Petit Syrah of whiskeys. I didn't like it. I'm looking for the Merlot.

The good news is the leg is finally healing and the infection is gone. I really want to ride tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment