Sunday, June 5, 2022

I fixed my drone

I fixed my drone with superglue. I should have removed the arm, fixed it, then re-attached it. But I didn't know you could do that until after I had fixed it. Oh well, next time. I'm sure there will be a next time.

I rode from Yorba Linda park to Beach City Provisions and back - 66 flat miles - on the Brompton. I have just put a 44 tooth chainring on it and this was the test ride. I like it. My top speed is limited to 20-21 mph which is fine because I don't often ride this fast anyway. My lowest gear is now 66" (distance traveled for one turn of the cranks). At 60 rpm, that's just about 3.75 mph.

I ate at Beach City Provisions again and had the cheese quesadilla while listening to Hotel California. Please excuse the wind - there was an enthusiastic head wind on the way out and a lovely tailwind on the way back.

In the video below, the guy on the left is playing guitar, the guy on the right plays sax, the woman sings, and the guy in the middle points to people.


Cheese quesadilla and monster

I love riding to Huntington Beach after work on Fridays. The drive, however, ...

No comments:

Post a Comment